Creating Bigger Stories:
Interrogating Our Narratives of Power & Co-creating Goodness Together
Classified by the South African government to be “colored,” Rev. René August came into adulthood during one of the most historic movements of justice in the last century. How fitting and appropriate to interrogate and discern your on narrative as you digitally sit at René’s feet and learn from her lived experience and expansive study of how the love of the Divine can be made present through storytelling, understanding power and seeking justice.
Over 5 weeks, we will listen to Rev. René August and spend time in discernment and conversation with one another.
Watch the series trailer here.
- Oct 15 – Session One // Interrogating Narratives
- Nov 5 – Session Two // A Declaration of Power
- Nov 19 – Session Three // Creating Bigger Stories
- Dec 3 – Session Four // Proximity to Power
- Dec 17 – Session Five // Creating Goodness Together