360° of Ascension
Ascension’s sanctuary has great acoustics and seats 140 persons comfortably. On the lower level, a fully-equipped kitchen is adjacent to a hall that can accommodate 80 for sit-down suppers or receptions.
Google Business View
Basic Hourly Fees
- Weekly renters upstairs or downstairs with whom we can share the building: $35/hour.
- Weekly renters who need the whole building, due to noise or use: $45/hour
- One-time rentals: $55/hour (four-hour minimum charge)
*Weekly renters are those with a minimum contract of four months
Emerging Musicians Program
- Students or recent graduates of music programs may apply for a reduced rate: Rental fee, $100 minimum or 20 percent of the gate (to a maximum of $200), whichever is higher
- Third-party liability insurance included, capped at $35 (for 100 attendees).
- Additional costs for use of musical equipment: $100
- Additional costs for use of kitchen: $20/hour
- There is no charge for use of the sound system
- Security deposit for all events: $150
All renters must provide a certificate of third-party liability insurance.
Liability insurance is also available for purchase from the church’s insurance provider. These sample insurance estimates apply to one-day permits, and do not include PST:
- Birthday parties, children, up to 25 attendees: $30
- Concerts or plays, practices, events, up to 100 attendees: $35; up to 250, $60
- Workshops, classes, rehearsals, up to 25 attendees $25
NB: Licensed events require supplemental insurance, usually an additional $100 plus PST.