Compline (Night Prayer), Mondays at 8:30pm
An ancient spiritual practice consisting of prayer, song and silence. Newcomers are welcome. Come any time between 7:30-8:30pm for conversation, community and refreshments. The service starts at 8:30pm and lasts about 30 minutes. Masks are required indoors. No registration needed.
Holy Eucharist, Sundays at 10am
Holy Eucharist is now being celebrated at the church on Sundays at 10am.
- We offer both bread and wine (from the common cup) during communion. You are welcome to receive only bread, only wine, or both bread and wine.
- We are permitted to sing as a congregation
- Readers, preachers, and presiders are not required to wear a mask while they are speaking.
- You are invited to join in a time of fellowship over coffee, tea, or juice. We gather outside when the weather permits and only remove our masks when necessary for eating/drinking.
- Children’s programming is back! We offer Sunday School on the second Sunday of the month, Children’s Church on the fourth Sunday, and activities for children on all other Sundays.
As more restrictions ease, we seek to continue being a community of safety and inclusion.
Lectio Divina (Bible Study) and Eucharist, Thursdays at 10am
Lectio returns to its in-person format! We gather upstairs at the back of the church for a Bible study and informal Eucharist.
Further Pandemic Precautions
To keep everyone safe, we will follow all recommended protocols and procedures from Ottawa Public Health and the Anglican Diocese of Ottawa:
- Self-screen for Covid-19 before you come. Stay home if you have any symptoms.
- Wear an N95 mask (including CN95; KN95; FN-N95). If you do not have one, one will be provided to you at the church. (NIOSH N95 masks are not required as they are difficult to acquire.)
- Maintain a 2-metre distance from others / other groups.
- Vaccinations are encouraged for all and required for staff and volunteers leading in-person gatherings (musicians, greeters, readers, servers, etc). It is important to note that vaccines are not required to attend worship.